PRODUCTS TO MAKE MORE
Electric power is indispensable for industry, the economy, and society alike. To ensure loss-free power generation for power plants using fossil and renewable sources of energy, our filter systems offer a high degree of protection for your equipment.
Fossil and renewable power plants require large quantities of water for cooling. Most of the water used for this purpose is river, well, or sea water. Depending on the degree of contamination, water from these sources can have considerably adverse effects on the plant components. Additional impurities enter the cooling water system through the open cooling towers. Usually, the heat exchangers are affected most, becoming clogged over time and requiring costly cleaning. DANGO & DIENENTHAL filter systems are also used for the seal water filtration of turbine bearings.
The various filter systems from DANGO & DIENENTHAL can provide the best possible protection for your plant components, prevent production downtimes and considerably lower maintenance costs.
- High productivity factor thanks to failure-free power generation
- High plant reliability for fossil and renewable power plants of all types
- Reduced maintenance intervals for heat exchangers
- No mussel infestation in the pipeline
Areas of application
- Protection of heat exchangers
- Filtration of make-up water
- Filtration of seal water
- Protection against mussels and mussel larvae
- Substitute for sand filters